FALSE
20% PROFIT £22.80

PAUL & SHARK -LOGO SWIM SHORTS - LIGHT BLUE

Regular price £136.80 Sale price£114.00
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Classic swim shorts updated with a bold new colour palette, complete with our yachting logo printed at the front and reverse.
- With webbed interior lining
- Quick-dry construction and a drawstring waist.
- Finished with a fastened back pocket.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like