PAUL & SHARK LOGO T SHIRT WHITE
20% PROFIT £20.90

PAUL & SHARK LOGO T SHIRT WHITE

Regular price £125.40 Sale price£104.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
logo-print cotton T-shirt

Highlights

  • white
  • cotton
  • logo print to the front
  • contrasting trim
  • crew neck
  • short sleeves
  • straight hem

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like