PAUL & SHARK WHITE KNITTED LOGO T-SHIRT
20% PROFIT £19.00

PAUL & SHARK WHITE KNITTED LOGO T-SHIRT

Regular price £114.00 Sale price£95.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
  • White
  • Short Sleeve
  • Crew Neck
  • Paul & Shark Logo
  • 100% Cotton

  • Paul & Shark has expanded greatly over the years and has become a creator of comprehensive sportswear ranges, and is synonymous with Italian elegance and style. Their aim has always been to seek excellence both in the quality of it's products and the manufacture of it's materials.

    All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

    100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

    We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

    Your customer covers shipping fee's.

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    You may also like