PAUL & SHARK MEN&
20% PROFIT £23.75

PAUL & SHARK MEN'S BOX LOGO T - SHIRT

Regular price £142.50 Sale price£118.75
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
Update your collection with this Paul and Shark Box Logo T Shirt. Crafted with short sleeves and a crew neck for a classic look, it features a ribbed trim for a comfortable fit. This t shirt is designed with a signature logo to the chest and is complete with Paul and Shark branding.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like