PALM ANGELS BEAR BEANIE IN NAVY
20% PROFIT £25.20
PALM ANGELS BEAR BEANIE IN NAVY
20% PROFIT £25.20

PALM ANGELS BEAR BEANIE IN NAVY

Regular price £151.20 Sale price£126.00
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

BEANIE IN NAVY BLUE WITH BEAR AND "PALM ANGELS" LOGO EMBROIDERED IN WHITE AT FRONT. BEAR EARS ON TOP.

35% ACRYLIC

30% POLYESTER

100% VIRGIN WOOL

35% VIRGIN WOOL

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like