FALSE
20% PROFIT £120.65

OFF WHITE VIRGIL ABLOH BACKPACK

Regular price £723.90 Sale price£603.25
/
Tax included.

  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

A classic Virgil Abloh design featuring the signature arrow motif, embellished with a mesh panelling and a semi-sheer construction. Go wherever the arrows on this mesh backpack from Off-White guide you. As long as you have it, you're safe.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like