FALSE
20% PROFIT £60.80
OFF WHITE SLIM BLACK HOODIE
20% PROFIT £60.80

OFF WHITE SLIM BLACK HOODIE

Regular price £364.80 Sale price£304.00
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

This hoodie from Off-White comes with the iconic logo print on the chest, keeping things basic but fashionable. This product is made using organic and recycled materials so you can be confident you are making a positive choice for the planet.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like