FALSE
20% PROFIT £68.40
OFF WHITE PASCAL SLIM CREWNECK FIERY RED NUDE
20% PROFIT £68.40

OFF WHITE PASCAL SLIM CREWNECK FIERY RED NUDE

Regular price £410.40 Sale price£342.00
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

You can never go wrong with a sweatshirt, especially from Off-White! Crafted from red cotton, this long-sleeved piece from Off-White is equal parts casual with a streetwear edge.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like