OFF WHITE JUNIOR VELCRO VULCANIZED TRAINER IN BLACK-WHITE
20% PROFIT £39.60
OFF WHITE JUNIOR VELCRO VULCANIZED TRAINER IN BLACK-WHITE
20% PROFIT £39.60
OFF WHITE JUNIOR VELCRO VULCANIZED TRAINER IN BLACK-WHITE
20% PROFIT £39.60

OFF WHITE JUNIOR VELCRO VULCANIZED TRAINER IN BLACK-WHITE

Regular price £237.60 Sale price£198.00
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • black/white/red
  • leather
  • signature Arrows motif
  • signature Zip Tie tag
  • signature Diag-stripe print
  • tonal stitching
  • round toe
  • front touch-strap fastening
  • flat rubber sole

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like