OFF-WHITE INDUSTRIAL STRAP BELT BAG IN GREEN
20% PROFIT £52.20
OFF-WHITE INDUSTRIAL STRAP BELT BAG IN GREEN
20% PROFIT £52.20
OFF-WHITE INDUSTRIAL STRAP BELT BAG IN GREEN
20% PROFIT £52.20

OFF-WHITE INDUSTRIAL STRAP BELT BAG IN GREEN

Regular price £313.20 Sale price£261.00
/
Tax included.

  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • green
  • leather/cotton
  • signature Industrial strap
  • top zip fastening
  • main compartment
  • silver-tone hardware
  • internal slip pocket

 

Composition

Outer: Leather 100%, Polyamide 90%, Acrylic 10%

Lining: Polyester 65%, Cotton 35%

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like