NIKE DUNK LOW WMNS &
20% PROFIT £50.00
NIKE DUNK LOW WMNS &
20% PROFIT £50.00
NIKE DUNK LOW WMNS &
20% PROFIT £50.00

NIKE DUNK LOW WMNS 'HARVEST MOON'

Regular price£250.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 2 items left
  • Inventory on the way
This offering of the Nike Dunk Low keeps things simple and traditional featuring a White leather base with perforations at the toe box. Tan overlays, Swooshes, tongue labels and heel tabs with White continuing on the tongues, mesh liners, laces, “NIKE” branding in the rear and midsole atop a Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like