NIKE DUNK LOW &
20% PROFIT £66.50
NIKE DUNK LOW &
20% PROFIT £66.50
NIKE DUNK LOW &
20% PROFIT £66.50
NIKE DUNK LOW &
20% PROFIT £66.50
NIKE DUNK LOW &
20% PROFIT £66.50

NIKE DUNK LOW 'MICHIGAN STATE'

Regular price £399.00 Sale price£332.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
The Nike Dunk Low ‘Michigan State’ delivers a low-top version of the Michigan State Dunk from 2020. Like its predecessor, the shoe features a two-tone all-leather upper rendered in classic ‘Be True to Your School’ color blocking. A stark white finish is contrasted by a dark green Swoosh and matching overlays at the toe and heel. Standard Nike branding hits decorate the heel and nylon tongue. The low-top is mounted on a durable rubber outsole, complete with a traction pattern originally developed for the hardwood.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like