Built for big kids, the Nike Dunk Low GS ‘Tiffany’ showcases a mostly neutral palette with branding hits that deliver a contrasting pop of color. The low-top utilizes an all-leather upper in Light Bone with contrasting black overlays. The signature Swoosh, along with Nike branding hits on the woven tongue tag and heel tab, is rendered in Tropical Twist — a pastel shade of robin egg blue that recalls the coveted ‘Tiffany’ Dunk Low SB from 2005. Underfoot, the black rubber outsole features a concentric-circle traction pattern for reliable grip.
All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.
100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.
We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.