NIKE DUNK LOW GS &
20% PROFIT £34.20
NIKE DUNK LOW GS &
20% PROFIT £34.20
NIKE DUNK LOW GS &
20% PROFIT £34.20
NIKE DUNK LOW GS &
20% PROFIT £34.20

NIKE DUNK LOW GS 'MICHIGAN' 2021

Regular price £205.20 Sale price£171.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

The 2021 edition of the Nike Dunk Low GS ‘Michigan’ brings back one of the original colorways of the brand’s iconic ‘Be True to Your School’ series from 1985, reimagined as a low-top and offered in big kid sizing. Paying homage to the Wolverines of Ann Arbor, the low-profile silhouette carries an all-leather upper in Midnight Navy and Varsity Maize hues. Retro details include a perforated toe box and a lightly padded nylon tongue topped with a woven Nike tag.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like