NIKE DUNK HIGH WMNS &
20% PROFIT £47.50
NIKE DUNK HIGH WMNS &
20% PROFIT £47.50
NIKE DUNK HIGH WMNS &
20% PROFIT £47.50
NIKE DUNK HIGH WMNS &
20% PROFIT £47.50
NIKE DUNK HIGH WMNS &
20% PROFIT £47.50

NIKE DUNK HIGH WMNS 'ALUMINUM'

Regular price £285.00 Sale price£237.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
The Nike Dunk High High ‘Aluminum’ takes inspiration from Michael Jordan’s alma mater, the University of North Carolina, with a similarly minded two-tone color palette. The white leather upper features Aluminum overlays across the Swoosh, toe box, quarter and collar. The theme continues through to the light blue tongue branding and color-blocked sole unit. An outsole with a concentric traction pattern completes the build.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like