NIKE DUNK HIGH &
20% PROFIT £27.30

NIKE DUNK HIGH 'UNIVERSITY RED'

Regular price £163.80 Sale price£136.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Dressed in a White and University Red colour scheme. This Nike Dunk High GS features a White leather base with Red overlays, Swoosh logos, laces, tongue branding, liner, heel tabs, and rubber outsole. White tongues and midsole completes the two-tone design.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like