Nike Dunk High Midnight Navy
20% PROFIT £42.00
Nike Dunk High Midnight Navy
20% PROFIT £42.00
Nike Dunk High Midnight Navy
20% PROFIT £42.00
Nike Dunk High Midnight Navy
20% PROFIT £42.00
Nike Dunk High Midnight Navy
20% PROFIT £42.00

Nike Dunk High Midnight Navy

Regular price£210.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
The iconic Nike Dunk has seen a huge resurgence over the last two years, and the Nike Dunk High Midnight Navy is next in line to steal a spot in your collection. Whether highs or lows are more your vibe, there’s no denying the styling power of this iteration! Originally designed by Peter Moore way back in 1985, this basketball-turned-lifestyle shoe sports an understated finish with rich hues and signature detailing. A bright white underlay is complemented by navy blue panels that instantly add a sophisticated look. Nike’s Swoosh logo sits proudly on the sidewalls and a handy pull tab is added to the heel to make them easy to get on without squashing down the back. We recommend wearing the Nike Dunk High Navy with cropped trousers so you can really show them off.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like