MOSCHINO BABY BABYGROW AND HAT SET IN WHITE
20% PROFIT £27.00
MOSCHINO BABY BABYGROW AND HAT SET IN WHITE
20% PROFIT £27.00

MOSCHINO BABY BABYGROW AND HAT SET IN WHITE

Regular price £162.00 Sale price£135.00
/
Tax included.

Age
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane (mid-weight jersey, fleecy underside)
  • Machine wash (30*C)
  • Popper fastening on the back & on one leg
  • 2 piece set
  • Comes in a branded gift box
  • Made in Europe
  • Organic Cotton 

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like