Jordan 1 Mid - Linen
20% PROFIT £40.00
Jordan 1 Mid - Linen
20% PROFIT £40.00
Jordan 1 Mid - Linen
20% PROFIT £40.00
Jordan 1 Mid - Linen
20% PROFIT £40.00

Jordan 1 Mid - Linen

Regular price£200.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Style

554724-082

Colourway

WHITE/LINEN-LINEN

Release Date

24/11/2021

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like