FALSE
20% PROFIT £17.10
HUGO BOSS -SHIRT-PINK - RED
20% PROFIT £17.10

HUGO BOSS -SHIRT-PINK - RED

Regular price £102.60 Sale price£85.50
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

A full front button fastening and a button down shirt collar with short sleeves featuring a contrasting branded trim on the interior of the collar
95% Cotton And 5% Elastane

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like