HUGO BOSS WHITE TRACKSUIT SHORT SET
20% PROFIT £45.60

HUGO BOSS WHITE TRACKSUIT SHORT SET

Regular price £273.60 Sale price£228.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

SWEATER-Slim fit
Neckline: Crew neck
Long sleeves
Ribbed cuffs
Standard length

BOTTOMS-elasticated branded trim situated on the reverse of the waistband in black and white featuring a white drawstring fastening. Two pouch pockets on the hips with a sealed pouch pocket

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like