HUGO BOSS KNITWEAR JUMPER
20% PROFIT £28.50

HUGO BOSS KNITWEAR JUMPER

Regular price £171.00 Sale price£142.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

A jumper for just about any occasion, the BOSS Pacas-L Italian Cotton Sweater. A dream to team with denim and relaxed tailoring, this long-sleeved cotton sweater works overtime for your needs. Accented by a ribbed trims, tonal stitching, a crew neck and a logo embroidered on the chest, this pure cotton knit is the perfect refined layer.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like