GIVENCHY SPECTRE RUNNER WHITE
20% PROFIT £116.00
GIVENCHY SPECTRE RUNNER WHITE
20% PROFIT £116.00
GIVENCHY SPECTRE RUNNER WHITE
20% PROFIT £116.00

GIVENCHY SPECTRE RUNNER WHITE

Regular price£580.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
ow-top panelled ripstop, buffed calfskin, and calfskin suede sneakers in white. Tonal and red webbing trim throughout. Round toe. Tonal lace-up closure. Lace-up detailing at heel collar. Printed logo in black at outer side. Perforated detailing at inner side. Tonal foam rubber midsole. Tonal treaded rubber outsole.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like