FALSE
20% PROFIT £93.10

GIVENCHY SIGNATURE RAINBOW SHORTS WHITE

Regular price £558.60 Sale price£465.50
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

White felpa Bermuda shorts with printed black GIVENCHY PARIS signature and multicolored handwritten GIVENCHY signature in 3D embroidery on the left leg. Elastic waistband. Two pockets on the sides. THESE SHORTS ARE OVER-SIZED AND COME 2 SIZES BIG
Product code: BM50F330AF-100

Composition: 100% cotton.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like