GIVENCHY REFRACTED LOGO KNIT SOCK IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £13.50
GIVENCHY REFRACTED LOGO KNIT SOCK IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £13.50

GIVENCHY REFRACTED LOGO KNIT SOCK IN BLACK

Regular price £81.00 Sale price£67.50
/
Tax included.

Shoe Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 3 items left
  • Inventory on the way
  • black/white
  • stretch-cotton
  • round toe
  • ribbed knit
  • intarsia-knit logo
  • Be sure before opening, as socks and hosiery can only be returned in their original, unopened packaging.

Made in Italy

Composition

Cotton 67%, Polyamide 30%, Elastane 3%

Washing instructions

Machine Wash

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like