GIVENCHY RAINBOW LOGO HOODY
20% PROFIT £161.50
GIVENCHY RAINBOW LOGO HOODY
20% PROFIT £161.50

GIVENCHY RAINBOW LOGO HOODY

Regular price £969.00 Sale price£807.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Even when it comes to casualwear, Givenchy sticks to its clean and refined aesthetic. This bright white cotton hoody is layered up with branding, from the signature embroidered rainbow logo, to the engraved zip pulls.

  • 100% Cotton
  • Viscose Trims
  • Drawstring Hood
  • Zip Closure
  • Embroidered Branding
  • Ribbed Trims
  • Made in Portugal

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like