FALSE
20% PROFIT £81.32
GIVENCHY PARIS TEXTURED WHITE TEE
20% PROFIT £81.32

GIVENCHY PARIS TEXTURED WHITE TEE

Regular price £487.92 Sale price£406.60
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Givenchy white tee with textured ombre logo. Regular fit 100% cotton.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like