FALSE
20% PROFIT £71.25
GIVENCHY PARIS AMORE TEE IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £71.25

GIVENCHY PARIS AMORE TEE IN BLACK

Regular price £427.50 Sale price£356.25
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Black jersey T-shirt with metallic 3D effect GIVENCHY print and blue calligraphic PARIS on the chest, and black and blue calligraphic print on the back.
Product code: BM70WW3002-100

Composition: 100% polyamide. Secondary materials: 100% polyester.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like