FALSE
20% PROFIT £117.80
GIVENCHY BLACK SPLIT SWEATER IN JERSEY
20% PROFIT £117.80
GIVENCHY BLACK SPLIT SWEATER IN JERSEY
20% PROFIT £117.80
GIVENCHY BLACK SPLIT SWEATER IN JERSEY
20% PROFIT £117.80
GIVENCHY BLACK SPLIT SWEATER IN JERSEY
20% PROFIT £117.80

GIVENCHY BLACK SPLIT SWEATER IN JERSEY

Regular price £706.80 Sale price£589.00
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Crew-neck sweater in black wool jersey with white GIVENCHY Split motif and thin white lines. Collar, hem, and cuffs in ribbed knit.
Product code: BM90B44Y5D-004

Composition: 100% cotton.
OTHER
Dry clean recommended

Iron at maximum soleplate temperature (110°C) without steam

Do not tumble dry

Do not bleach

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like