GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI PATENT LEATHER SNEAKER
20% PROFIT £93.00
GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI PATENT LEATHER SNEAKER
20% PROFIT £93.00

GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI PATENT LEATHER SNEAKER

Regular price£465.00
/
Tax included.

Shoe Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Patent Leather Sneaker from Giuseppe Zanotti: - Patent leather sneaker - All-over crocodile print - Side zip and laces fastening - Metal applied logo at tongue - Leather interior - Rubber raised sole

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like