false
20% PROFIT £94.00
GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI GLITTER ZIP SNEAKER
20% PROFIT £94.00

GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI GLITTER ZIP SNEAKER

Regular price£470.00
/
Tax included.

Shoe Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

These black leather low top Crystal sneakers from Giuseppe Zanotti feature a branded tongue, a front zip fastening, a front lace up fastening, a round toe, a flat rubber sole and a branded insole.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like