GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI FRANKIE LOW TOP SNEAKERS
20% PROFIT £100.00
GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI FRANKIE LOW TOP SNEAKERS
20% PROFIT £100.00

GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI FRANKIE LOW TOP SNEAKERS

Regular price£500.00
/
Tax included.

Shoe Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 2 items left
  • Inventory on the way

Featuring a lace up closure, this piece fashions a thick sole and tonal leather upper embellished with crystals. Finished with the brands signature logo to the tongue with the brands iconic zip details to the sides.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like