FALSE
20% PROFIT £81.32

FENDI JUNGLE PRINT - SIZE S

Regular price £487.92 Sale price£406.60
/
Tax included.

  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

A unique twist on the Fendi logo, step out and be different to the rest in this rare piece.

SIZE S
ORIGINAL PRICE £428
EX PHOTOSHOOT PRICE £215

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like