FENDI FF LOGO WOOL BUCKET HAT
20% PROFIT £95.40
FENDI FF LOGO WOOL BUCKET HAT
20% PROFIT £95.40

FENDI FF LOGO WOOL BUCKET HAT

Regular price £572.40 Sale price£477.00
/
Tax included.

Hat Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Hat from Fendi
Composition: ->virgin Wool, 99% Natural (other)->silk, 1%

Made in Italy

Style

  • Zucca
    Hat from Fendi
    Composition: ->virgin Wool, 99% Natural (other)->silk, 1%

    Made in Italy

    Style

    • Zucca

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like