FENDI BUGS EYES TRAINERS IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £98.00
FENDI BUGS EYES TRAINERS IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £98.00
FENDI BUGS EYES TRAINERS IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £98.00
FENDI BUGS EYES TRAINERS IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £98.00

FENDI BUGS EYES TRAINERS IN BLACK

Regular price£490.00
/
Tax included.

Shoe Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

These black and gold-toned leather Bag Bugs eyes-appliqué sneakers are a staple piece and feature a round toe, a flat sole, a lace fastening, a gold-tone Bag Bugs eyes design and a branded insole

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like