FALSE
20% PROFIT £184.30
FENDI BUG BELT BAG IN RED
20% PROFIT £184.30
FENDI BUG BELT BAG IN RED
20% PROFIT £184.30
FENDI BUG BELT BAG IN RED
20% PROFIT £184.30

FENDI BUG BELT BAG IN RED

Regular price £1,105.80 Sale price£921.50
/
Tax included.

Accessory Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Featuring an adjustable fit, a front zip fastening, a main internal compartment, an internal zipped pocket and gold-tone hardware. Calf Leather 100%

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like