EMPORIO ARMANI SLIM CUT DENIM JEANS
20% PROFIT £29.70
EMPORIO ARMANI SLIM CUT DENIM JEANS
20% PROFIT £29.70
EMPORIO ARMANI SLIM CUT DENIM JEANS
20% PROFIT £29.70

EMPORIO ARMANI SLIM CUT DENIM JEANS

Regular price £178.20 Sale price£148.50
/
Tax included.

SIZE
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • indigo blue
  • stretch-cotton
  • contrast stitching
  • logo patch to the rear
  • slim cut
  • belt loops
  • concealed fly and button fastening
  • classic five pockets

Composition

Cotton 98%, Spandex/Elastane 2%

Washing instructions

Machine Wash
  • indigo blue
  • stretch-cotton
  • contrast stitching
  • logo patch to the rear
  • slim cut
  • belt loops
  • concealed fly and button fastening
  • classic five pockets

Composition

Cotton 98%, Spandex/Elastane 2%

Washing instructions

Machine Wash

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like