EMPORIO ARMANI JACQUARD MONOGRAM CROSSBODY BAG IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £26.10
EMPORIO ARMANI JACQUARD MONOGRAM CROSSBODY BAG IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £26.10
EMPORIO ARMANI JACQUARD MONOGRAM CROSSBODY BAG IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £26.10

EMPORIO ARMANI JACQUARD MONOGRAM CROSSBODY BAG IN BLACK

Regular price £156.60 Sale price£130.50
/
Tax included.

  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

This crossbody bag is the perfect companion for any urban traveller. With ample room for all of your everyday essentials. Crafted using innovative cuts and materials creating a dynamic accessory for full-comfort travel. Featuring a jacquard, all-over, DDS eagle motif. Finished with a jacquard logo shoulder strap.

  • Techno Fabric Cotton Poly Blend
  • Crossbody Adjustable Strap
  • Zipper Closure
  • Internal Zip Pocket

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like