EMPORIO ARMANI DENIM BERMUNDA SHORTS - OFF WHITE.
20% PROFIT £22.80

EMPORIO ARMANI DENIM BERMUNDA SHORTS - OFF WHITE.

Regular price £136.80 Sale price£114.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

With shorts weather approaching, now is the time to elevate your wardrobe with these Denim Bermuda Shorts from Emporio Armani Crafted from pure cotton , combining a classic five pocket design with updated elements to bring you optimum comfort and style for the upcoming season. Finished with two signature Emporio Armani metal logos at the coin pocket and the back pocket.

  • Regular Fit
  • Pure Cotton Composition
  • Five Pocket Design
  • Button & Zip Fly Fastening
  • Emporio Armani Branding

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like