EMPORIO ARMANI BERMUDA SHORTS NAVY
20% PROFIT £22.80

EMPORIO ARMANI BERMUDA SHORTS NAVY

Regular price £136.80 Sale price£114.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Emporio Armani Chino Shorts Navy

Featuring the iconic Armani Jeans eagle logo badge to the rear pocket of the design. Crafted in the iconic five pocket style. Finshed off with the Armani Jeans tab on the seam.

Colour: Navy

Fabric: 100% Cotton

Care: Wash at 30°

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like