Dsquared2 Tee White
20% PROFIT £28.00

Dsquared2 Tee White

Regular price £189.00 Sale price£157.50
Tax included.

  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

round neck
logo print to the front
short sleeves
straight hem
Cotton 100%

Washing instructions
Machine Wash

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like