20% PROFIT £47.50


Regular price £285.00 Sale price£237.50
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Elasticised waist High waisted Four pockets French Terry lining Do not dry clean Iron at 110° c max Do not bleach Hand wash Do not tumble dry Width at end 34.0 cm Composition 100% Cotton Made In Italy

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like