FALSE
20% PROFIT £26.60
DSQUARED2 SHORTS - PINK
20% PROFIT £26.60

DSQUARED2 SHORTS - PINK

Regular price £159.60 Sale price£133.00
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

Pimp-up in pink as per DSQUARED2. Secured with a drawstring fastening, these swim shorts sport a bright pink hue with a bold contrast yellow log. Pop by the pool in this vibrant pair. Featuring a drawstring waist and a printed logo to the front. Swimwear must be tried on over your own garments.

Made in Italy

Composition
Polyamide 100%

Washing instructions
Hand Wash

Designer Style ID: D7B642920ISA01

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like