DSQUARED2 Shiny Logo Detail Gilet
20% PROFIT £106.40
DSQUARED2 Shiny Logo Detail Gilet
20% PROFIT £106.40
DSQUARED2 Shiny Logo Detail Gilet
20% PROFIT £106.40

DSQUARED2 Shiny Logo Detail Gilet

Regular price £638.40 Sale price£532.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way
It doesn’t take much to persuade us that trusting Canadian label Dsquared2 with our winter wardrobe is the most sensible thing to do – one look at this pristine gilet is all it takes to convince us that this a label that has the plummeting temperatures firmly under control. The piece is fully lined for your warmth, while the distinctive patch to the back is an offbeat reminder of the brand’s unparalleled credentials.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like