DSQUARED2 OMBRE LOGO SWIM SHORTS IN BLACK
20% PROFIT £39.90

DSQUARED2 OMBRE LOGO SWIM SHORTS IN BLACK

Regular price £239.40 Sale price£199.50
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • Techno fabric
  • Drawstring closure
  • Solid colour
  • Logo
  • Internal slip
  • Do not tumble dry
  • Hand wash
  • Do not bleach
  • Do not iron
  • Do not dry clean

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like