FALSE
20% PROFIT £39.90
DSQUARED2 - LOGO PRINT SHORTS - RED
20% PROFIT £39.90

DSQUARED2 - LOGO PRINT SHORTS - RED

Regular price £239.40 Sale price£199.50
/
Tax included.

Design Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • Low stock - 1 item left
  • Inventory on the way

logo-print swim shorts
Bright red logo-print swim shorts from DSQUARED2 featuring a print to the front, an elasticated waistband with a drawstring fastening and a short length. Swimwear must be tried on over your own garments.

Composition
Polyamide 90%, Spandex/Elastane 10%

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like