DSQUARED LOGO ICON BERMUDAS IN WHITE
20% PROFIT £30.40

DSQUARED LOGO ICON BERMUDAS IN WHITE

Regular price £182.40 Sale price£152.00
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Canadian label, Dsquared2 is known for its non-conformist approach to kids designer clothes. The label's collection for boys and girls is defined by its multicultural influences and the motto, “Born in Canada, Living in London, Made in Italy.' From statement t-shirts to all-weather shoes, it offers some of the best wardrobe staples for kids.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like