DSQUARED2 ICON TENNIS SOCKS IN RED
20% PROFIT £10.80
DSQUARED2 ICON TENNIS SOCKS IN RED
20% PROFIT £10.80

DSQUARED2 ICON TENNIS SOCKS IN RED

Regular price £64.80 Sale price£54.00
/
Tax included.

Shoe Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
  • Cotton 76%, Polyamide 21%, Elastane 3%
  • Stretch cotton blend
  • Contrasting white logo and details
  • Stretch fit
  • Ribbed detailing
  • Machine Wash
  • RED/WHITE

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like