DSQUARED2 Icon-print cotton-jersey T-shirt White
20% PROFIT £14.17

DSQUARED2 Icon-print cotton-jersey T-shirt White

Regular price £85.01 Sale price£70.84
/
Tax included.

Size
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Dsquared2 ICON Cool T-Shirt in White

Adorned with the famous ICON logo in large-scale graphic to its side, this bold short-sleeve t-shirt by Dsquared2 arrives in a white colourway with round neckline. Made from 100% premium cotton for an easygoing fit and casual appeal.

Style Number: S79GC0044 S23009 100

COLOUR: Neutral
NECKLINE: Ribbed crewneck
SLEEVE: Short
HEM: Straight
DIMENSIONS/SIZE: Medium measures approx. 19" from armpit to armpit, approx. 29" from nape to hem
DISPLAY: Large-scale ICON and logo graphic on the side
MATERIAL/COMBINATION: 100% Cotton

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like