DSQUARED2 DISTRESSED LOOK SKATER JEANS IN GREY
20% PROFIT £86.40
DSQUARED2 DISTRESSED LOOK SKATER JEANS IN GREY
20% PROFIT £86.40
DSQUARED2 DISTRESSED LOOK SKATER JEANS IN GREY
20% PROFIT £86.40

DSQUARED2 DISTRESSED LOOK SKATER JEANS IN GREY

Regular price £518.40 Sale price£432.00
/
Tax included.

SIZE
  • Free worldwide shipping
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

Cotton Jeans by Dsquared2, model effect ruined and torn, five pocket pants, ticket pocket on the front, brand logo patch applied on the back belt height, belt loops, front zipper and button closure.

All items are shipped directly to your customers with NEXT DAY delivery available within the UK, and 2 day delivery within the EU.

100% of the items value is collected by your payment provider.

We then invoice you for 80% of the value leaving you with your 20% PROFIT.

Your customer covers shipping fee's.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

You may also like